Monday 3 September 2012

the lolly dollys meet some boys.....




hello....I'm still here, just enjoying the last day of freedom before school starts again...it's a big week..#1 is starting high school and I'm panicking about buses and bus stops and how to put on a tie....but it will be fine and the house will be quiet again and I will miss them :)

but before I disappear again to buy last minute bits and pieces...I'm sharing the Lolly stick boys that I have had requests for...


they are done in just the same way as the Dolly's...


I did mine with tapes but the boys made theirs with just pens :)




hope you like them...

the Indian chief one reminds me of Mr Ben :)


so now I need to go and buy more pens and pencil cases and write up my little summer journal so we can remember the all fun stuff we did...



my little 20% sale ends tonight and I will be re-stocking the littleteawagon shelves on wednesday :)

Happy September 

x x x x x x x x