Tuesday 21 May 2013

making some sunshine...




OK... so I may have made another quilt since last posting....this one sort of began one rainy sunday and then there was no going back...(rainy sundays have a lot to answer for)


I have discovered that there are so many talented quilters out there...
hen house  redpepperquilts red red completely red   
to name but a few...they make amazing patchwork and are really inspiring..it makes me realise I am just dabbling on the surface of this incredible craft...


all this has come at a good time...my mojo has been missing for a while..I'm not sure where its gone...but the major clear out and some re-jiggling is my way of finding it again...


and until it does I'm more than happy to fiddle about with little squares of colour and patterns :)


this one goes on our bed and is the largest one I have made so far...my small table in my small shed were not big enough for this beast...so there were a few mumblings and grumblings (read swears!!) along the way..


and to celebrate summer??!!! I made some nice summery things for the shop...bright sunny throws...


cushion covers...


and bunting in fresh vintage florals.......
we are gearing up for another half term holiday here... so lets hope the sun does comes out to play :) x x x x x