Friday 22 November 2013

a handmade christmas....











 ...winter feels like it has arrived and I am getting ready for christmas early this year (ok I say that every year...) I'm planning a mostly handmade christmas...this works for some people but I guess I have to accept that when your 12 year old asks for a phone...a crochet squirrel might not cut it.
there has been plenty of activity inside my toasty little workshed...patchwork cushions, more owls...more cushions..a little bit of sticky back plastic action on the glass doors of my fabric cupboard...more cushions, more owls...the occasional visitor (the dog or the Mr)...folding piles of freshly washed vintage sheets ready for bundles, admiring my ever increasing globe collection...more owls...
my little shop shelves will be filled today and there is a discount of 15% off everything  with the code JOLLY15
I will be back next week to share some fab shops and then I'm planning some Christmas how to's for December x happy weekend x